- You have the right to withdraw from your online purchase within 14 days of delivery/collection, for any reason within this timeframe.
The “cooling off” period expires 14 days after the day on which you collect the item or a person you chose collects the items on your behalf.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform HOLA COLLECTION Outlet in writing of your decision to withdraw from the purchase, before the “cooling off” period has expired. Your message must reach HOLA COLLECTION Outlet by:
– Post: HOLA COLLECTION Outlet, Msida Valley Road, Birkirkara
– E-mail: [email protected]
- How to return
Once you have decided to return your item, you are asked to bring the item or have it delivered in its original condition to the following address:
HOLA COLLECTION Outlet, Msida Valley Road, Birkirkara
The item must be returned within 14 days from receipt of your withdrawal notification.
Please note that any delivery costs for the return of the item are the responsibility of the customer and HOLA COLLECTION Outlet will not be responsible to pay such charges.
- Returned items must be returned in a fully resalable condition. Please note that in case of items returned in a damaged condition or in a condition that is not suitable for resale, the customer shall be charged for damages.
- Once you withdraw from your online purchase, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days from the day you return the item to HOLA COLLECTION Outlet.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- HOLA COLLECTION Outlet reserves the right to suspend payment until items are received or in the event that the returned item is found to be damaged.
- The 14-day “cooling off” period does not apply to goods which are clearly personalised or made to your specifications or goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly.